The Tarot is an excellent way of gaining a fresh perspective on your life, or on a specific situation. It can shed new light on
old emotional problems, negative aspects of relationships, suggest parts of your life or personality you are neglecting, and help you to make more
balanced, insightful decisions, going into the future. The Tarot is a superb analysis tool for getting a clear, detached view of what you are doing
right now, and where you are heading.Tarot readings can be incredibly accurate and a lot depends on the deck of cards in relation to you and your tarot
reader. It may help you to understand the tarot and how they work then you will be able to connect more easily with what they reveal to you.
The story of your life will be relayed to you through the universal language that the tarot card speaks and this is only as good as the
tarot reader. Throughout the tarot readings the tarot reader should clarify each card and allow you the opportunity to ask questions. You should feel
relaxed and at ease and you should not be feeling scared in any way.
There are various times when people seem to find it particular useful to have a Tarot Reading. These include:
- When you feel stuck in a rut, or directionless – the Tarot can be very effective at suggesting new directions you could be exploring, or what
unfinished business you have that is holding you in your current position.
- When starting a new phase in your life – some people like to have a Tarot reading close to their birthday, or other significant event, as they feel
it’s a time when they are moving on to a new stage of their life. The Tarot may be able to suggest what changes are coming, what themes are going to be more
important, and what directions you should be exploring in the next part of your life.
- When starting out on a new project – the Tarot can be very effective at suggesting what new factors need to be considered, what resources are
available to you, what you may have overlooked, and what opportunities you may not have considered.
- If you are struggling with a part of yourself, or your life, and wish for new insight– the Tarot is an effective way of getting a
new perspective on old situations, or suggesting what issues you need to address about your relationships, attitudes towards areas of your life, etc.
- When considering a major decision – you should not expect a Tarot reading to make a decision for you. However, a reading can highlight the most important
issues to consider, suggestpossible consequences of particular directions, and even suggest factors that haven’t been considered properly.
- When you wish to think more carefully about yourself – a Tarot reading can give you a lot to think about when considering your own personality,
the decisions you make in life, and how you interact with the world as a whole. If you intend to spend more time considering your
life and the way you live it, a Tarot reading can be an excellent starting point