What is Relationship Counselling
This Relationship counseling is the process of counseling the parties about human relationship to recognize, better manage
or reconcile troublesome differences and repeating patterns of stress upon the relationship. The relationship involved may be between couple or
family members, employees or employers in a workplace, or between a professional and a client.
Most of the relationships come under certain strain at some point of time which will result in malfunction or failure to optimal functioning of regular patterns.
These patterns may be called negative interaction patterns. The reasons for these patterns may be anger, greed, improper communication, arrogance, ego, jealousy,
insecure attachments, ill health, and third party hearing.
Relationship Counselling in Kharghar Navi mumbai
The reasonable solution to these problems and maintaining the relationship on original track is to reorientation of individuals’
emotions and perceptions. How an individual looks at or responds and feels about these problems. Emotional responses and perceptions are the mental maps
of relationships which are called as Love Maps. Each person when understand the core values of others mental maps, start making changes in his own thoughts
The main objectives of a counselor are:
- To normalize the feelings by providing confidential dialog.
- To keep hear and heard everyone.
- Counseling by expert to reflect the relationship’s difficulties and direction for change
- Empowerment of the relationship to take control of his own destiny and make important decisions
- Provide necessary and useful information
- Explore the view of relationship
- Communication improvement
- The identification of the repetitive, negative interaction cycle as a pattern.
- Understanding the emotional force that drives the pattern.
- Explore and manage emotional responses in the relationship.
- Improving the new patterns of interaction among the partners.
- Generate strong bonds of emotional events in the relationship
- Enhancement of secure and healthy bonding interactions among partners
- This Relationship counseling also includes therapy sessions if required by our experts for both the individuals in the relationship.
The therapist works with both individuals separately to bring about positive changes in them. Then works with both the individuals together towards bridging
the gap and strengthening the bond between.